Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jordan's first day of pre-school


Jordan was so excited to be starting pre-school! He couldn't believe that he would get to ride a bus and get to eat breakfast at school! It is so fun to watch him grow up! He is such a good little thing. So... last night I told him it was time for bed, and he was getting ready to fight with me like he always does, and I told him he has to get ready to go to school. He just jumped up and said "Okay Mom" and went to bed. This morning when I woke him up to get dressed. He was soooooo happy! He put on his new transformer shirt, and his Wall -E shoes, and was ready to go!

I called him after he had gotten home from school to see how his day had gone! Of course he loved it. He said his teacher was "100 nice" that's ALOT! He said they got to play ring around the bus and they even got to sing songs. He told me that he loved singing but they couldn't sing the "Lamanite" song (that is Book of Mormon Stories for those of you who may not speak "Jordan") He is too cute! I love hearing about his day and everything that he is learning! How fun!

3 comments:

Andy and Yolanda said...

He's growing up too fast! Too Cute:) He'll definitely be the smartest kid in town... We love you!

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

haven't heard anything in a while how is everything going? Hows is it going being pregers let me know? love ya guys

Genessa said...

I can't believe that your kids are so big now. Congrats by the way. Candace took her cloths back so she could give them to you. Looks like you had a great summer.