Monday, December 8, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!


We just found out that we are expecting another little girl! YAY... We are so excited. Ryan was really hoping for a girl (if you couldn't tell he is kind of fond of his Elly). Anyhow... now we are looking for names so if anyone has any ideas we would love to hear them. I think this is one of the toughest parts (especially being a teacher, we have students that we would rather not have our own kids with their names). Well again, we are very excited and can't wait until April for our little one to arrive.

6 comments:

Andy and Yolanda said...

Congratulations! Andy and I are so excited for you:) I can't wait to see you and the family...We love you

Fong said...

Well if she's born in April...it's not creative but it is a cute name.

Crystal Taylor said...

We are so excited for you guys! I have a hard time with girls names too but i'll let you know if I can think of any. I thought April is cute too if she was born in April.

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

were so happy for you guys, can't wait to see you love ya

bethy said...

Awesome! We love our girls. They are also Daddy's girls but I'm pretty sure that all of our kids will favor Daddy. He's the fun one.

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

So I don't have Ryan's number but we had a nice conversation about a bed head board and foot board. I need to know what we need to do on our side to speed this idea up.Love you guys