Thursday, May 21, 2009

My little girl (The Monkey!!!)


For those of you who knew me when I was a little girl, you know that I would climb everything! One thing that I remember was that my Grandma Gardner had a huge flagpole in the front of her yard. Me, being the monkey that I was would climb to the top of it. I remember getting money and prizes from my family members who happened to be there when I climbed it! It was good times. Well here's something kinda fun. We have a firepole coming down from the kids' playhouse, and my little Elly loves to climb UP the firepole. She goes down as well, but it is fun to watch her go up. (Jordan can't do it, but little Elly can) It reminds me of when I used to climb the flagpole!

1 comments:

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

yeah we have video of that.. you were like two