Monday, June 14, 2010

Paige in the Pots



So Paige's new thing is getting into pots. I know what most of you are thinking....She like to play with pots as in cooking ware, and that is partly true. Unfortunately, she likes to get into another kind of pot, and this pot is not so clean. She likes the toilet. YUCK! Most of you are also thinking wh yare you taking a picture instead of quickly getting her out. I was inclined to and my sister in law was here and said I should take a picture of it, so of course, I had to do it! It's a good blackmail picture. : )

3 comments:

Genessa said...

That is so funny. Bridger loved to play in it but I don't think ever thought to sit in it. WOW!

Tristen said...

No way, I always take pictures of my kids when they are doing naughty/gross things, maybe that means I'm a bad mom! She's adorable, anyhow!

Beach_Crew said...

So cute! Your kids are darling!
taani