Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Elly's "girl" room




I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that we were going to turn Elly's room into a "girl" room. The folks that lived here before us had only boys and therefore had all the rooms set up for boys. Well that just wasn't working for me so I decided to change it. It turned out so cute. We painted the room two different colors (pink on top and green on the bottom) I had the paint colored to match a bedspread that I had bought her. We then found a border that had pink and green in it with the 2 accent colors that I wanted (yellow and purple). I just wanted to show you how it turned out. I am very happy with it.

6 comments:

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

well you guys did a great job ellys room came out so cute. I also wanted to thank you very much britton for all the clothes they are so darn cute. we love you guys

sam and melissa

Fong said...

Wow! I'm impressed. I like the green with the pink. Good choice.

Tristen said...

That looks so impressive!! I'm right now in the throes of how to decorate a tiny little bedroom into a boy/girl nursery... and I'm still in an apartment so we can't paint! I'm proud of your success, hopefully someday soon we'll have something to blog as well!

Wendy Jo said...

Awww! that turned out so cute!

Wendy Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy and Yolanda said...

Hey Britton, Hope your new year is going great! Just wanted to say "hi" and that we love you guys. Andy has his office in Yucaipa and next time you're in town you should stop by and visit us!