Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jordan is in Primary Now!




Oh my Gosh. It just boggles my mind that Jordan is in primary now. He is getting to be such a big boy. We just bought him a new suit, and he looks soooooooo handsome. He takes his scriptures to church every week and he has been such a good boy in sacrament and primary. Jordan gets to go to his first Primary Activity day on Saturday "Waffles with the Bishop". As soon as he found out he was so excited. That was all he could talk about when I went to pick him up from his primary class. Jordan also got his first assignment for primary (sharing time). He is in charge of giving the opening prayer. My little boy is not so little anymore. He is growing up to be such a smart and handsome young man.


One quick little thought. The other day, Jordan was looking at the back of his Doctrine and Covenants Reader and there were pictures of the first presidency. He turned to me so excitedly and said, "Mom look! It's President Hinkey". What a cutie! I am so impressed that he recognized our dear prophet

0 comments: