Saturday, April 19, 2008

Digging to China



So... Jordan was outside digging by the apple tree (his favorite thing to do). I came outside to check on him and he said "Mom, I'm almost to China". I just chuckled. I asked him where he had heard that (cause it wasn't from us). He heard it from his friends Jake and Austin at daycare. What else does he hear from daycare? At least it wasn't something bad. It was just out of the blue. I remember when I was younger and thought that I could dig to China too, I even thought if I dug too far I would get to where the Devil lived. Ah... the joys of being young. I am looking forward to everything that my children are going to come up with.

1 comments:

Andy and Yolanda said...

He is so cute and smart:) I love reading about the stuff he and Elly say and do:)