Monday, April 14, 2008

Our first REAL days of Spring




Okay... I know Spring officially started on March 20th, but here in Idaho it has been darn cold. It has not felt like Spring yet until Saturday (April 12th). We finally got up into the high 50's low 60's and it was Heaven. We LOVED it! We spent all day outside on Saturday and Sunday. It was wonderful! I even got a little sunburn (YAY for some color!!!) Anyways... Jordan and Elly just loved not being cooped up inside. They were playing and having so much fun. We even got some yard work done.

2 comments:

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

See Britton it's just too darn cold were hitting the 90's already, but we love you guys anyways

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.