Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Primary Program

Okay... so this year Jordan was able to be in the Primary Program. He knew his parts, he knew the songs, he was ready! Well, this past Sunday was the day that he had prepared for! I was looking forward to it. These Sundays are some of my favorites and now I had someone to watch (my own son). Wouldn't you know it! Jordan got sick. Yep... of all days, it had to be this Sunday! and we couldn't even attend! I was so bummed. I was looking forward to this Sunday for quite some time, and it all came to an abrupt end when he started throwing up, and other things. Oh well... I guess we have next year!

2 comments:

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

ahh that sucks. He is looking like such a handsome young man. Even though I didn't get any school pictures we saw everyone elses.We love you guys

Wendy Jo said...

Poor Guy, that sucks for him so much, he was probably looking forward to it too!