Sunday, April 12, 2009

More pictures and the Horror story!






WOW! Jordan and Elly just love their baby sister. They love her so much they don't want her to be left alone. Apparently she needs CONSTANT attention. It is going to be an adjustment, but well eventually get the hang of it. Unfortunately we will never get the hang of what I am about to tell you.

Yesterday, we were on our way home from the ward Easter activity. The kids were being good in the back seat and the next thing that we heard from Elly was "I shared my candy with Paige". Uh Oh... Yep. She sure did! She started choking and I immediately jumped into the back seat to try to remove it. I thought it was a sweet tart. I felt nothing but knew she was still choking. Ryan pulled over and jumped out of the car. He unbuckled her pulled her out and beat on her back. It dislodged the candy and he was able to sweep it out! What a scare. She is only 2 days old and already we have had a scare. YIKES! We are in for an adventure. Here's what Elly said after the ordeal. "I just want to be a good Big sister". We explained to her that she absolutely cannot give the baby ANYTHING!

6 comments:

Andy and Yolanda said...

How scary:( Sweet thought on Elly's part but scary none the less...Happy Easter

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

that's pretty crazy glad everything is okay

Emily and Reese said...

She is a doll! I'm so glad the delivery went well! AND I am so glad she is ok! How scary! Can't wait to come see her!

Crystal Taylor said...

That is so sad poor Elly probably felt so bad but thought she was doing something nice. She is so adorable you guys did awesome! CONGRATS!!!!

Jenny said...

Oh goodness that must have been scary! So glad she's okay. Sounds like you are going to have your hands full :)

Jamie said...

VERY SCARY! I worried about that happening the first couple of months when Henry was born. Paige is beautiful!!!! Congratulations. I hope all is well with the lot of you. how is it going from 2 to 3. You are supposed to tell me how awful it is because it was for me, okay?