Thursday, August 6, 2009

Elly was feeling left out



So as I said... Elly was feeling a bit left out because Jordan had a broken arm and she didn't. She came up to me and told me "Mom, Jordan broke my arm! We need to go to the dr.'s so I can get a cast." Knowing full well that she did not REALLY break her arm, I made her a cast out of some ace bandage and some leftover green wrap that the doctor's gave us after Jordan went to community care. Now she shows everyone her broken arm and she is being very "careful" with it! It is funny to watch!

3 comments:

Amber and Brandy said...

lol What a little goober!

Andy and Yolanda said...

That it too cute! Ellie is such a sweetie...I'm sorry about asking to come and then bailing every time:( We just need to make up our minds...It would be so great to see you and the cafe...One on these days...

Unknown said...

WOW!.... It is too cute pictures.
Thanks for sharing...

--
Jhon
Are you scared to be alone at home need security