Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What we've been up to

4th of July



Grandma and Paige and Mindi and Elly Ryan waiting for fireworks Coleman and Elly blowing bubbles

The kids playing on the hill


My Sweet Paige



Pictures of camping at Island Park



Elly holding Trixie! Ryan just chillin' Bailee holding Paige
Cole and Elly lookin' cute Crystal, Cole, and Richard relaxing Jordan and Cole playing in the dirt


Just some pics while everyone was still dressed up from church
Me and the kids Daddy's girl The kids

Hanging out by the pool in the back yard


Water Girl Happy Baby

Well I haven't posted anything for a little while, so I will give you a little update on what we've been doing. We have had a blast this summer except for a few mishaps (Jordan breaking his arm and CSI Auto Repair putting oil in our brake system and ruining everything that has to do with our brakes). We enjoyed having Mindi come out for the week of the 4th of July. The kids really loved playing with her. We had so much fun camping with Richard, Crystal, and their family, Dean and Sherrey, and my mom and Charles. We went up to Island park and played on Henry's Lake! It was so much fun and so beautiful up there. A few weeks before that we went camping at the Palisades with Dean, Sherrey, and Grandma White hair. We've used the boat alot (almost every weekend). Like I said, we have had a blast.

I have had the opportunity to do some things that I really enjoy such as reading, and learning new things (such as water ski, making bread and jam, and I am in the process of learning how to wakeboard). I need to have Ryan take some pics of my water skiing so I can prove to you all that I can actually do it!

Ryan is working hard as ever at INL (I guess I should say he goes to work, I'm not sure if they actually do anything while they are there, LOL) He has enjoyed his boat and wants to take it out any chance he gets. In fact we are going up to Bear Lake in a week and a half and he is soooo excited. We all are!

Jordan, as most of you know, broke his arm playing on the monkey bars. But strangely enough it hasn't slowed him down no matter how many times we try to keep him calm. I guess that's the boy in him. He wants to be out of the cast. He is a good boy and has been helping me weed the garden and pick raspberries. I need all the help I can get.

Elly is still our little monkey. She has now mastered climbing up the wall in the doorway. I'll try to put a video of in on here. It is funny! She keeps us laughing. (you might have to cock your head a little to see it right side up. I couldn't figure out how to turn it.

Paige is growing like a weed. She is about 15 lbs. now and is rolling over so well. She'll be crawling soon. YIKES! She is still the best baby ever. Still sleeps through the night and smiles ALL the time!

5 comments:

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

you guys are so busy... But it looks like a lot of fun.

Andy and Yolanda said...

I love all the summer fun! Hopefully we'll get to see you and meet that beautiful baby of yours soon...Andy says this coming weekend so well see...It will be a quick trip but definitely worth it:)

Amber and Brandy said...

HAHA The picture where Elly is holding Paige is so cute, Elly looks like she has some big ol' man hands though! I miss my Elmo! I'm still trying to find the Hunger Games book, I cant find it anywhere! I want to read it for our freakin 30 hour drive!

Amy said...

seriously, you two are going to have to watch out when your kids are teenagers. they're so pretty/handsome. :)

Unknown said...

WOW!..... It looks like you guys had a great vacation. They two are pretty handsome.
Thanks for sharing..


--
Jhon
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved