Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Jordan!!!

So this year for his Birthday, Jordan decided he wanted to have a dinosaur theme. With this dinosaur theme we had to have a volcano cake. I searched the internet for ideas and then I decided to use a few things from different ideas. It turned out fun! I am definitely no professional, but he liked it and I enjoyed doing it! When we were all singing Happy Birthday, we got Jordan trick candles. The kids thought it was hilarious that the candles kept re-lighting. It was a BLAST to watch! I wished I would have video taped it! Here are some pictures for those who couldn't be there.


Opening Birthday presents! Even Paige wanted in on the action.


My favorite present of the evening. : )

What an excited little boy!!!




Here is my attempt at a volcano/dinosaur cake.

4 comments:

Andy and Yolanda said...

Happy belated birthday Jordan. I love the email invite, what a stud:)

Amber and Brandy said...

Thats a pretty creative cake, good job

Fong said...

The cake looks yummy. Good job!

Kimmie said...

Hi Britton, It was so fun seeing your cuter little family at the Easter Egg hunt this morning.

AWESOME birthday cake you did for Jordan! It looks professional to me.

Here is a link to my Orange Roll Recipe on my Blog:
http://pinkcookieswithsprinkles.blogspot.com/2010/01/orange-cinnamon-rolls.html

Feel free to search for other recipes.I am trying to get all of my recipes in one spot and my Blog is also my journal for things we do to live "Frugally, but well".

Have a FUN rest of the weekend with your family. Conference was sure enjoyable.