Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Fever

So I am super tired of the snow and just want it GONE!!!! I want to be able to go outside and sit in the sunshine. I want the kids to be able to play outside so they aren't so crazy indoors. Is this too much to ask??? Well, things have been getting better. Temperatures have been in the 40's (YAY) and the snow is slowly melting, just not fast enough for me! Ryan,. Elly, Paige, and I went to a HUGE indoor sale at a Sports store. We found some really great deals. We bought some wetsuits for the kids and we got Jess a life jacket so she could go boating with us! We are super excited. We had Elly try her wetsuit on (2T) and it was SoOOOO cute! She didn't want to take it off.

Summer PLEASE get here!!!

2 comments:

Andy and Yolanda said...

I hope the weather starts to warm up too! We miss you all!

Amber and Brandy said...

lol Jess is like "kill me" ! Ellys hair is getting sooo long, dang!