Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween Blast from the Past


Okay, for all you semi-old timers out there. This one's for you. I had really been bothered for a while because I couldn't remember the name of this Halloween movie that I used to watch when I was little. Well I went on Yahoo Answers and I asked my question. Well within minutes my answer came. "The Night Dracula Saved the World" aka "The Halloween that Almost Wasn't" I am so excited. Now... Of course it is no longer in print anymore but lo and behold, I found it on E-bay! That is where we do a lot of our shopping. It is so much fun! Anyways... I bought it. Yay for me!

2 comments:

Wendy Jo said...

Ha, I remember that movie! Nick says your a loser! but I thought it was a good movie, burn it on a disc for us!

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

"It was All Hollow's eve, then they shortened it to Halloween..." "No more Halloween?!?!" That movie was a real piece of work, ya know that? I remember at the end when the witch ends up doin' "favors" for ol' Dracula.. Just kidding. Seriously though... We love you guys and hope we can hook up soon. Melissa said the shower is on the 17th of this month. She thought she told you. Tell the J Bone I said I'm gonna get him and sock him in the tummy three more times.. And give Ellie May a squedge for me.