Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Virginia Beach






We had the opportunity to go to Virginia Beach on Saturday. How Fun!!! There are so many little shops along the coast, and because the summer season is pretty much over, everything was on sale. My kind of shopping! We got some cool stuff for cheap! This beach made me miss the beach back home, in California. I really love the beach but as I get older, I realize how much I HATE the sand, especially now that I have 2 kids that I have to clean up afterwards. One thing that I especially liked about this beach was the sculptures that they have. WOW!!! They are incredible. I am just amazed at the talent that people have and I wish that I had some of that talent. We had fun. Ryan and Jordan played in the water, while Elly and I played in the sand. Or rather, I chased Elly through the sand. It was a good day! I took some pictures of some of my favorite sculptures on the beach. AMAZING!!! Unfortunately, once we got back, Ryan didn't feel too well. He had gotten what Jordan had on Friday. Needless to say we spent Sunday inside taking care of Daddy. We were able to listen to General Conference, which was the perfect Sunday activity and the talks were excellent! I love hearing what the apostles have to say to us. It was neat to watch Jordan. Every time one of the apostles said "spirit" or "Holy Ghost", Jordan was sure to make sure that we heard it. It was fun to know that he actually listened. He was cute!

0 comments: