Wednesday, October 17, 2007

October Conference 2007


So I want everyone to know that I love our prophet. I am sure you all have heard about President Hinkley "knighting" President Eyring, I just thought that was too cute. Here is what I was sent.

After President Hinckley finished with the sustaining of the officers of the church during the Saturday morning session, Elder Eyring had moved into his new seat on the stand. They didn't show this on TV, but when President Hinckley turned around, he stood there for a moment looking at Elder Eyring, then picked up his cane and 'knighted' him on his shoulder and head. Hilarious.
Doesn't Elder Eyring look just like a little kid at Christmas? How sweet! How amazing it must be to work with our prophet. He is full of life and love!

2 comments:

Wendy Jo said...

Hey Sweetie,
I wanted you to know that I watched conference on Sat. and Sun. I felt the spirit very strong when I heard some of the speakers, maybe I am not as bad off as we thought! I still have a few problems with some things, but I wanted you to know I am not totally a lost cause yet!

Britton said...

Mom,
I love you. I know you are not a lost cause. I never thought you were. I hope you find everything you are looking for. Mom, you are amazing!