Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Long Time Comin' Bag Tag


Allie bag tagged me like forever ago, and I thought I'd better get that done. I am sorry it has been awhile. I have been swamped with everything, but here it goes:

I have
a HUMONGOUS wallet
cell phone
personal keys
work keys with a whistle (so I can blow it at bad kids, at recess)
3 pens
scrapbooking razorblade
bluetooth
wad of reciepts
a box top
2 chapsticks
1 lip gloss
a halls fruit breezer
an anti diarrheal medicine (I know... GROSS)
2 packs of rolaids ( I have been having sour stomach/heartburn lately)
eye drops
eclipse gum
sucker (just in case we have a tantrum at the store)

Not pictured... a few stray m&m's that got lost in the bottom of the bag
a paperclip



Not very interesting, sorry!

2 comments:

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

It's a typical mom bag britton. I don't realize how much crap I accumulate. At least you don't have a huge granny purse yet... can't wait to see you guys love ya

Allie Harrison said...

Hey! When are you going to be in CA? We are driving to UT and decided to go a week later than originally planned and I wondered if you will be around!