Monday, March 3, 2008

Tagged again? Here it goes...

1. 10 years ago:
2. 5 things on my to-do list today:
3. Snacks I enjoy:
4. What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
5. 5 places I have lived:
6. 5 jobs that I have had:
7. 3 of my BAD habits
8. 5 Random Things people don't know about me:
9. 4 or 5 people I tag:

1. 10 years ago I was 17, in high school and thinking about what colleges I wanted to go to

2. clean my house, do laundry, make dinner, plan an activity for mutual tomorrow, and play with my kids including family prayer and scripure study.

3. Ice-cream, chips and homemade salsa, licorice, shoot... I just like to snack. I could have a HUGE list if I keep going.

4. I would buy a house, make sure my kids had a savings account, move mom up to Idaho, give to people who didn't have what they needed.

5. I haven't lived in too many places... Of course Cabazon, CA, Next was Rexburg, ID (a few apartments there), Idaho Falls Idaho (my first house after being married), and now Shelley, ID

6. Teacher, Substitute, Waitress at Johnny Carino's, lifeguard, worked at the mall at Timerland, Perry Ellis, and Quiksilver, waitress at Denny's.

7. I am a WITCH when I'm PMS'ing, (I have to think of any BAD habits) let me know if you can think of any of my bad habits

8. I want to get my pilots license, I want to travel, I want to dive with sharks, I love to have a reason to dress up fancy (although I haven't had a reason for a long time, since my wedding to be exact), I love playing games (any kind of game)

9. I am not going to tag anybody because I don't want anyone mad at me.

2 comments:

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

See how much everyone loves you....

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

hey britton I just got off the phone with you sorry I probably talk your ear off your just so easy to talk to.