Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Elly!!!





















Today Elly celebrated her birthday! She turned 2 years old! I can't believe it. It just so happened that her birthday fell on a Friday which meant she had her birthday on Friday the 13th. Ooooh... We had a lot of fun. We had some friends and family come over for dinner, and dessert. We just want you all to know that we love and appreciate all of you. We missed all of you who couldn't be here tonight! We love you and wished you could have been here, but we know it is a long ways away (and gas prices suck right now) so we understand. Hopefully we will get to see you soon.

We sure do love our little Elly. She is a sweet girl. There are definitely times when she gives us a run for our money, but I think we'll keep her. The good far out weighs the bad. Here are a few of the pictures we took today!

2 comments:

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

Tell elly we said happy birthday and we love her so much. I also would like to ask you for a favor britton. I don't know everyones birthday and I don't think sam does either so can you e mail me everyones that you know. I only know a few..Thanks love you guys..

Wendy Jo said...

Awwww Elly, Happy Birthday little one! Oh, I miss you, so much! I hope you had a fun party and I am going to try so hard to come see you this summer!
I love You!