Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our 5 Year Anniversary


WOW!!! I can't believe that it has been 5 years since Ryan and I have been married. We have done alot and accomplished many things since then. We are truly blessed.

I want you all to know that I have the best man around. He is pretty amazing and he puts up with a lot from me! He can do anything. I am not kidding... he can build anything, fix anything, get anything done that he wants to. I know his dad has a lot of influence in his life and that he taught him many things, but there is nothing that he can't do. He makes me feel beautiful! Even when I feel like I'm not. I can tell he means it! He loves me and I know that he would never hurt me. He is a good father and he works hard to support our family. I am so lucky to be able to have found him. (I think I owe Reese that one, seeing as how he introduced us)

You know it is fun to reflect back on what was happening on this exact day 5 years ago. Man, that was an exciting day. The feeling in the air that day was incredible. I couldn't wait to become MRS. TAYLOR!!!

1 comments:

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

aww how sweet we wish you many more!!! When are we gonna get to see you again?