Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My kids really love each other!





You know, there are days when I wonder if my kids actually love each other. They fight all the time. They play so well when they're alone and then all of a sudden, one gets the idea to harass the other one. What's the deal? So when I catch them in a rare moment of love. I try to capture it! It was so funny because Jordan and I are trying to potty train Elly. He is her coach. He wants her to potty in the toilet because when she goes he gets an m&m as well as Elly. SO... she had just finished "trying" to go. We went into her room to get a diaper on and Jordan rubbed her face and said "Elly you are so pretty" Then she smiled at him and gave him the hugest hug around his waist. It was sooooo cute.

1 comments:

Allie Harrison said...

We need to see pictures of that new house!!!