Friday, June 20, 2008

My Obsession!




So some of you already know that I have been reading the "Twilight" series, by Stephenie Meyers. Oh my gosh, they are so good! I started it last Tuesday and I was done in 3 days. I read each book in a day. Now I am anxiously awaiting the last book called "The Breaking Dawn". I'm hooked. I wish that I could say that I don't care if I read the last one or not, but nope. I am completely and utterly addicted. I found out that they are making a movie about it and I am thrilled. If any of you get a chance to read it (I think it may be categorized as "chick flick" in the form of a book) do it! I'd love to hear what you have to say about it and wonder if I am the only one who is crazy about them.

3 comments:

Andy and Yolanda said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! We miss you and hope to see you all soon:)Oh...and the whole Twilight craze is really intriguing maybe I'll have to look into those books:)

Fong said...

I just finished Twilight. I thought it was pretty good. It took me a while to finish it, though. Adam even read it. We were on a plane and he needed something to read. He said it was too mushy for him but he does like vampire books.

I do want to see the movie. You can see the previews on youtube. It looks good.

bethy said...

I loved the video of the kiddos dancing. So sweet!

Yeah, pretty much everyone is obsessed with Twilight around these parts. I started to read the first one but thought it was too provacative for my taste. I felt weird reading about high school romance, or any romance for that matter. I guess I'm not a romancy kind of girl.