Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun in the sun!















While we were down visiting, we had the chance to go see Grandpa Jim and Grandma Cindy. I took my kids, Landon, and Ammon, and we went swimming at their "old" house (which is now being used as their office). The kids had a Blast. They jumped off the waterfall, went under the water and touched the bottom, and they hung out and relaxed. They really enjoyed themselves. I was dead tired when we got back to Grandma Wendy's house, but I enjoyed swimming as well. It has been a while since I have been in a pool (except for our blow-up one). Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for letting us hang out with you and swim. After we got done there Grandma Wendy, Aunt Amber, Aunt Yolanda, Uncle Dyl, and I took the kids up to the Morongo bowling alley to bowl. Unfortunately there was a bowling league so we just played the Arcades instead. The kids thought that was super!

0 comments: