Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sleepover




Today was a fun day! (July 3rd) All of us girls (Julie, Sherrey, Candace, me, and the kids) went shopping at different craft stores around Idaho Falls, had lunch at Subway, and finished by meeting up with Ted and having an ice-cream at Reed's Dairy! We had a lot of fun and found some fun decor for our homes. It was a blast! Thanks girls! It was an enjoyable time. Thank-you Candace for helping me pick out some stuff for my house. (I need it, cause I have no decorating sense!)

After we did all that we put the kids down for a nap and then we all met at Sizzler to celebrate Julie and Ted's Anniversary that was on the 2nd. When we finished dinner we met at our house and played games. We had the opportunity to have Patrick and Joe stay the night at our house! It was so nice to have them. I really love those boys and I wish that we got to see them more often. Ryan was sheet rocking the basement so we can have a finished weight/craft room. It is looking good!

1 comments:

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

you guys sure do have busy weekends, but it sounds like a lot of fun too...