Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Patrick!!!









Our nephew Patrick will turn 11 this month and we got to celebrate his birthday with him because they came up to Idaho for a visit. We were able to have everyone over for Patrick's birthday party and we had so much fun. It is so nice that we can all get together and enjoy each other. We had a BBQ, followed by quite the water fight and lots of laughter. Patrick got some cool stuff for his birthday! We hope Patrick knows that we love him. During our water fight. I got my nephew Joe real good. He wasn't going to make it easy. He wouldn't leave Grandma White hair and I couldn't get her wet, so.... I had to pick him up and throw him in the pool. Unfortunately, he wasn't going easily so I had to make a self sacrifice and get wet too!!! It sure was fun! I sure love that kid. He makes me laugh. We sure love you all and we are so glad that we could celebrate with you! We sure love having them up here. The kids especially love their Aunt Julie, whenever they turn around, she has a new activity planned for them. They are either fingerpainting, putting on fake tattoos, coloring, going for a walk, going to Blast Off, feeding the ducks, etc. (you see what I'm saying...she always has something fun for the kids to do). Can we say SPOILED??? It's okay though! We all just enjoy having them here to play with.We miss you Beavers when you aren't here! We wish you were closer.

0 comments: