Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Let the Potty Training Begin!!!



So I have been working with Elly and her Potty Training! She is actually doing pretty well. She will tell me when she needs to poop, but why can't she tell me when she needs to pee? I wish they would just KNOW how to do that stuff. Wouldn't that be great?! Anyways... It is kinda funny to watch. She is just so little and she doesn't want to use the kiddie toilet. She has to be a big girl and use the big potty. I swear one of these times she's gonna fall in. That will be a sight to see! LOL

2 comments:

Candace said...

AHH!! Get a fig leaf for that kid!! Great she is potting training though!!

Genessa said...

That is very exciting. I can't wait for Bridger to be out of diapers and I have only been changing them for over 4 months. Good luck though that is awesome.