Saturday, November 10, 2007

I've Been Tagged (Thanks Allie!!!)

I am supposed to tell you 6 things about myself. Hmmmm....


1. I am with Allie on a few of the things. I hate to have a dirty house. I feel like I am constantly cleaning. I put one thing away, and the kids get out 10 more things. It feels impossible at times, but my house is pretty clean.

2. I enjoy quiet. I used to think that I loved being where the action is. I do love being where there are things going on, but it is so nice when there is nothing going on, when the kids are in bed, and I have just a little quiet time.

3. I find any and all reasons to celebrate. I like to get together with friends and family. It can be anything!!! Birthdays, holidays, BBQ (just because it is a nice day), Bonfire in the neighbor's back yard...who cares. Any reason to DO something, I am up for it.

4. I hate lotion on my hands. I love the smell of lotion and I love that it makes my skin soft, but I hate the feel of it on my hands. I do like it when Ryan puts lotion on my feet.

5. I hate it when people leave cupboard doors open. It is a pet peeve. Close them when you have gotten what you need!

6. I am Obsessive Compulsive. I have to have all my clothes hung up, they are all color coordinated, and they all have to face a certain direction. Yeah... I know, I am weird!


Who would have guessed. I could tell you lots more too.

I tag Fong, Mom, and Brandy.

Have Fun!!!

3 comments:

Rosie Posie said...

Britton, I can't wait til you come visit. Rosemay

Fong said...

Gee, thanks. You don't know what you have gotten yourself into now. Hehe.

Andy and Yolanda said...

We'll be in town from Jan to April so just let me know. I would love to do it:) Love You!