Monday, November 19, 2007

Got to Norfolk!

This is going to be the longest time that I have ever been without my kids. We left them with their Grandma and Grandpa Taylor. I hope that I do okay. I am sure the kids will do fine, it is me that I am worried about. I left Saturday morning and it was an all day event. I brought a book for me to read and I had it finished long before I ever reached Atlanta. Needless to say, I will be buying some more books for me to read. I haven't had the chance to actually sit and read for along time. It was very enjoyable. I got in Saturday night to Norfolk where Ryan picked me up and then we went to Red Lobster for dinner. YUMMY!!! I love their coconut shrimp. I would have to say that it is my favorite. Then we came home and just hung out for a little while. We ate ice-cream and watched a movie. How relaxing.

0 comments: