Sunday, November 4, 2007

Puzzle Mania!!!


I just happen to think that Jordan is a genius. Here he is, 3 years old, and he loves doing puzzles. He would choose a puzzle over most activities. I am having a hard time keeping up with him. We started with the wooden puzzles that you find the matching shape, animal, etc. and put the piece in. Then he graduated to doing puzzles with a board that has the shapes outlined on the board. He was doing those ones way to easily. So I started giving him jigsaw puzzles, we started with a 24 piece puzzle and the pieces were really big. He did that one over and over. Next I gave him puzzles that were 25 pieces but the pieces were smaller. I got him 5 different puzzles and he did them all. Yesterday I thought that I would try a little bit harder puzzle. So I got him a 63 piece puzzle and guess what? He did that one too! It took him a little bit longer, but he did it. Next I am going to have to get him 100 piece puzzles.

1 comments:

Fong said...

That is so great that Jordan likes puzzles. And he's only 3? What are you feeding him?