Monday, November 12, 2007

Ryan's Visit



Some of you have asked when Ryan is coming home for good. Well... The end is drawing near. He comes home on December 20th, just in time for Christmas! What a wonderful Christmas present. The kids will have their daddy back and I will have my husband. YEAH!!!! I am anxiously awaiting his return. 5 months is a long time, and I don't want to be a single mom anymore! It is hard work. Ryan was able to come home this weekend to visit and it was just so nice. I am always reminded of how much I love that guy! He is just so amazing and he loves his family. We are so lucky to have him. The kids especially loved to see him. They had a lot of fun!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I don't know how you've been able to do it alone all this time! That's perfect that he'll be home just in time for Christmas. Your kids are so cute. I loved your family pictures. all of them.