Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ryan shaved his head!!!!




Well Ryan has wanted to shave his head for a while now, because he wears a beanie to work everyday and he doesn't like to mess up his hair. I have said no every time he has mentioned it cause it I was scared of what it might look like. Well finally I gave in. I told him to go ahead and do it. I was thinking he would chicken out, but nope! He did it. It doesn't look too bad. It just takes some getting used to.


I think he just wanted to be like Andy! (Ryan has a receding hair line too!!!) Hee hee

4 comments:

Allie Harrison said...

It doesn't look bad at all! B shaved his head once, but he kind of looked like Dopey from Snow White so he never did it again! besides, he has such great hair it seems stupid to waste it!

Andy and Yolanda said...

Go Ryan! Britton we have more in common now! We love you guys and can't wait to see you:)

Allie Harrison said...

To tell you the truth it sucks! That's the total for the tear to date, but there is about 4 ft. standing and about another foot or so excpected in the next 24 hours. We cleared our driveway and the street in front of our house and the banks are so high that I can't see over them when i'm backing out! It made it REALLY hard to come home! I would've stayed in Grand Turk and had my Mom bring the boys to me if I had been able to figure it out logisticlly! I think where they are piling up snow it probably won't melt off untill August it's so deep. I don't want to hear one damn word about "water conservation" this summer! Global warming my ass!

Wendy Jo said...

Yuck!