Monday, February 18, 2008

Well we got Elly's ears pierced












We got Elly's ears pierced on Saturday. She looks soooooo cute with them in. She is my little doll.

Okay... there is a reason for me getting Elly's ears pierced. Here is the story:

Every time that we go somewhere I have someone tell me "Oh, you have two boys, how nice" or they will tell Jordan "You take care of your brother now". Jordan looks at me like "What??? She's my sister." I think she looks like a little girl, but I guess when I don't brush her hair others think she is a boy. I thought, "I've got to change that", so we got her ears pierced. If someone tells me that she is a boy, I am going to scream! She is a beauty though!

1 comments:

Fong said...

Elly looks super excited. Maybe if you make Jordan wear a shirt that says "my sister is a cutie" (cause she is) people would get the picture.