Saturday, December 15, 2007

Funny and sweet things Jordan does


Yesterday I was baking and I was making chocolate chip cookies. I told Jordan that when we were little kids Grandma Wendy (my mom) used to give us a spoonful of cookie dough to eat. I gave him some and he though that was the coolest.

This morning Jordan woke up almost in tears and he said, "I want Grandma Wendy". He couldn't get over it. He either wanted her to come here or he wanted to go see her. The only thing I could do was wake her up this morning at 6:30 and let him talk to her.

I told Jordan that we were going to deliver cookies today and he said, we can't take some to Sam and Melissa, they live too far. We won't know how to get there. Where that comes from I will never know.

We were on our way to the store ( I had to get a new candy thermometer, mine breaks EVERY year) Jordan turns to me and says "Mom, did you bring your phone? I said, "yes, why?" He said" I need to call someone." I said, "who?" ( I mean he's 3, who does he need to call?) He thought about it for a minute and he said "Grandma White hair". (She is Ryan's grandma, we call her that because her hair is pure white)

These things were just from today. He is so funny. He keeps life interesting. He always makes me giggle.

2 comments:

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

Well Britton that little one of yours is just a doll. He is the sweetest boy my sister still talks about the time we were over at wendy's and Jordan and Sam were going back and fourth calling each other nut bars and Jordan finally came to the conclusion and told Sam were both nut bars. He is so funny.

Wendy Jo said...

Awww! I miss you guys so much! I really want to see you guys!