Friday, December 28, 2007

We had a White Christmas!

Wow!!! Can I just say... Oh my gosh! I think this is the most snow that I have seen EVER! On the night before Christmas Eve it started to snow. Then on Christmas Eve it snowed even more and more heavily. The snow never stopped. It snowed all day and night. We got over 8 inches overnight. It was so cool. Not so fun to drive in, but fun none the less. We have been playing in it for days now. The day after Christmas we took the 4-wheelers and sleds out to the "Pit" in Roberts. (That is where Uncle Mark works, it is a sand pit with tons of hills.) We had a blast! We wish you all could have been there. Then yesterday Jordan and his Daddy made a snow cave. I have never actually seen one until now. It is way cool. There is a first time for everything.

I want my family and friends, that we are far from, to know that I miss you guys and I really wish we could have seen you this season. I wish that you all could have come up here and played with us in the snow. We love you all. We hope that you had a Wonderful Christmas and are enjoying the season.

I will get pictures on soon, so check back.

0 comments: