Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Ryan! and Melissa and Richard!


Today is Ryan's Birthday and unfortunately he is still in Virginia. So, he got to spend his birthday at school, and then his friends took him out to dinner! That was nice of them. They even bought his meal....How sweet! I just wish he could have been here to celebrate. We are going to have a little party for him on Friday when he comes home for a visit. We sure do miss him. We hope you have a Happy Birthday. We hope the song from Jordan cheered you up a little bit.

Happy Birthday to all the others whose Birthdays are on the same day. There are so many! I hope your birthdays were wonderful!

2 comments:

Wendy Jo said...

Happy Birthday! I am so Happy your time is almost finished! Your sweet little family needs you!

Wendy Jo said...

Britton, I really miss you! I need to see you soon! Mom