Sunday, December 9, 2007

Weekend projects for Ryan





Ryan got to come home this weekend. He got in Friday at about 3:30 and had to leave Sunday at 11:30. It was short but very enjoyable and he got some things done for me that I couldn't do myself or didn't want to on one of them. When he got here he put up our Christmas lights. Yes, I probably could have put them up myself, but he does such a good job and it is just so cold outside that I didn't want to get up on the roof. He did a WONDERFUL job. The second project was our microwave. Our old microwave finally gave up the ghost and we have been without one for about 2 months (not so fun!) We bought an over the range microwave and it ended up that we had to re-wire before we could put it up. He got it wired and put up for me. Now I can eat some left overs and heat up water for hot chocolate. YAY!!! It looks beautiful. Boy did I get lucky when I married this one. He is so handy and I just love him. Thanks again Ryan. I REALLLLLLY appreciate it!

1 comments:

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

Yeah I gotta agree with you Ryan is a great guy. He even remembered my ( Melissa's) Birthday and he called me . It does help I'm sure that they are on the same day, but it was still sweet. We miss you guys and love ya