Friday, September 7, 2007

My little gentleman


So I just wanted to share a little story: Tonight I told Jordan that if he was really good and he was nice to Elly, then I would let him stay up a little bit later (8:00 is his usual bedtime), and have popcorn and finish "The Lion King". He was so good and he did everything that I asked him to do. I asked him if he would hang up Elly's towel and he said "Sure!" I asked him to go sit on the couch so we could read scriptures and say prayers, and he said "Okay Mom!" Now I couldn't not follow through with what I said, so we put Elly to bed, we popped some popcorn, and we turned on his movie. I didn't want any popcorn, so I put it in a bowl and let him have at it. He had been eating for about 10 minutes and he turned to me and said, "You sure you don't want somma this?" I said "No thank you sweetie, I'm ok". He just looks at me and says "Okay, just checkin"
He is such a considerate little boy, he just makes me laugh. What a little sweetheart.

0 comments: