Sunday, September 9, 2007

What a Nice Day!


So today I went to church like every Sunday, and I was dreading it, cause with Ryan gone it is hard to keep 2 little ones happy and quiet for 1 hour and 10 minutes in sacrament. I figured today was going to be the same and it makes it hard for me to want to go. Well... I did go, and you know what, it was pretty nice. My kids were good, and quiet. WOW!! Ryan talked to Jordan on the phone this morning and reminded him to be good at church. It must have worked cause he was an angel. We made it!!! Yay!!!

So we got through sacrament and it was time for Sunday school and then on to Young Womens. Jordan went straight to nursery. He loves it. Jordan is in Senior nursery so he gets to have a part in the primary program. I am so excited. I can't wait to see how he does. Elly on the other hand was super happy, but she wanted to run around. I had her sitting quietly for a little while and then she up and ran away, she ran right around the teacher with mom trying to chase her down. How embarrassing. Luckily, the teacher is super nice.

Well after church we always go to Dean and Sherrey's (Ryan's parents) house for dinner. We went there today as well. After we finished eating I was trying to get Jordan down for a nap. I decided to let him lay on the couch. I got him a blanket and he wanted me to lay on the other end of the couch and share the blanket with him. I went and put my feet under the blanket and put them next to his feet cause mine were freezing and his were so warm. He said "Mom your feet are cold. " I told him that I had to put my feet on his because daddy wasn't there to warm them up for me and I needed someone to do it. He stopped talking for a while and just stared at me, after a couple of minutes he looks right at me and said "Mom...I love you". that is just the best feeling in the world. Then he jumped over to me and gave me the biggest hug. He is just so sweet. After that he layed back down and he said "Mom...can I rub your feet?" I told him that he sure could, and he rubbed my toes. He watches his Dad, that's for sure. Ryan rubs my feet all the time. That is funny that Jordan decided to copy that. Jordan is gonna have a foot fetish like his daddy. How cute!

1 comments:

Rosie Posie said...

what a sweet boy. check out my blog. rosemay
www.ireallylovemullets.blgospot.com