Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Dress



So we have been hearing a lot about how we are supposed to dress at church (no flip flops, wear nylons, slips etc.) Why is it that we don't hear a lot about what boys are supposed to wear or not wear. I guess they don't have as many choices as us girls, who knows?

Well I have been trying to dress my children appropriately so that their foundation will be started and it won't be such a shock when they grow

up. I make Jordan wear a button up shirt and tie and his shirt needs to be tucked in, (although by the end of church, it is un-tucked and sloppy.) Elly has to wear tights and nice shoes and her hair has to be done (that is not something that happens everyday, she doesn't have much hair, but Sunday we try to make that a priority).

They really look good on Sunday. I just want to share what they look like.

2 comments:

Andy and Yolanda said...

Love ya:) That's all I want to say:)

Jamie said...

nylons and slips?! What is this, 1950?! I guess slips are needed sometimes, but nylons? Your kiddos look super cute. Good job. Jake's gone pretty much 24-7 and I'm always thinking of how amazing single moms are that pull it off, you know? I think you are doing a great job. So stressful though. how much longer until Ryan comes home?